You know those spontaneous people—they get on a flight without planning too much, letting fate decide their path? I’m not one of them (and I probably wouldn’t have created this website if I was). Planning your trip to Israel in advance can help save you money, allow you to enjoy your trip more and gain a greater understanding of where you’re traveling to and what you’re seeing. Itineraries should be flexible, but it’s always good to start with a solid, basic itinerary.
- Is traveling to Israel safe?
10 must-see places in Israel
- What to pack?
- Basic itinerary for Israel
- Cost of travel in Israel
- 9 things to know before coming to Israel
- 7 golden rules for planning your trip to Israel
- Flying to and from Israel
- Israel as a Jewish state and your trip
- Recommended books about Israel
- 3 Days Jerusalem itinerary
- Transportation in Israel
- Itinerary Judaean Desert
- Top 10 Free things to do in Jerusalem
Planning to visit Israel? Like what you’re reading? Then you’ll probably like my booklets too! My Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Judaean Desert booklets will guide you through the most important sites in Israel. You can download my eBooks from Amazon, Kobo, Barnes & Noble and Apple iBook. Or order all three booklets from Amazon.