You know those spontaneous people—they get on a flight without planning too much, letting fate decide their path? I’m not one of them (and I probably wouldn’t have created this website if I was). Planning your trip to Israel in advance can help save you money, allow you to enjoy your trip more and gain a greater understanding of where you’re traveling to and what you’re seeing. Itineraries should be flexible, but it’s always good to start with a solid, basic itinerary.
- Is traveling to Israel safe?
- Basic itinerary for Israel
- Cost of travel in Israel
- Flying to and from Israel
- Israel as a Jewish state and your trip
- Recommended books about Israel
- 3 Days Jerusalem itinerary
- Transportation in Israel
- Itinerary Judaean Desert
- Top 10 Free things to do in Jerusalem
Order my 3 booklets – Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Masada – from me directly for 19€ right now and get the PDF and EPUB version for free! Or buy the PDF or EPUB for 9.90€. Check out all of my merch. The booklets are also available on Amazon.