You know those spontaneous people—they get on a flight without planning too much, letting fate decide their path?
I’m not one of them (and I probably wouldn’t have created this website if I was).
Planning your trip to Israel in advance can help save you money, allow you to enjoy your trip more and gain a greater understanding of where you’re traveling to and what you’re seeing. Itineraries should be flexible, but it’s always good to start with a solid, basic itinerary.
- Is traveling to Israel safe?
- Israel travel guide
- Basic itinerary for Israel
- Cost of travel in Israel
- Flying to and from Israel
- From TLV airport to Jerusalem
- Israel as a Jewish state and your trip
- Recommended books about Israel
- 3 Days Jerusalem itinerary
- Transportation in Israel
- Itinerary Judaean Desert
- Top 10 Free things to do in Jerusalem